We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$69 for a $150 Voucher to Spend at George Edward (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Eliminate all possibility of going to work naked.
- Grab a $150 voucher to spend in-store at George Edward in Tauranga for just$69.
- Trot along to this little boutique store and deck out your wardrobe.
- Choose from an exquisite range of brands such as Redhead, Chocolat and Calico.
There are certain things in life that are OK and certain things that aren't. It's OK to wear a bikini at the beach, but not to visit your granny. It's OK to eat Thai food on a Friday, but not every night of the week. And it's OK to take off your clothes when you're going into the shower, but certainly not OK to go to work naked. Eliminate such possibilities with today's deal.
Pay just $69 for a $150 voucher to spend in-store at George Edward in Tauranga.
Deck out your wardrobe in time for the new Autumn season with today's deal. Trot along to this quirky little boutique and check out the extensive range of clothes on offer. Ladies, this is your chance to get all kitted out without it costing you the earth. George Edward stocks awesome brands like Chocolat, Minx Shoes, Redhead, Catalyst, George Australia, Lifespace and Calico. Don't hesitate, grab today's deal and indulge clothes lover.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Columbus Coffee Bethlehem
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.