We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$89 for a Rotorua Geothermal Wonder Cycle Tour for Two incl. Bike Hire (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A gentle easy grade cycling day.
- Grab a Rotorua Geothermal Wonder cycle tour for two people including bike hire from Freewheeling Tours for just $89.
- Depart Tauranga at 9am and return at 5pm.
- Great for the family, bikes are suitable for children 10 years plus.
- No worries, transport, safety helmet, lock and bike hire is included, plus the company of your very own experienced guide.
Hubble bubble toil and trouble...well, there will be a whole lot of bubble but no trouble with today’s deal.
See Rotorua from a different angle when you grab a Rotorua geothermal wonder cycle tour for two people including bike hire from Freewheeling Tours for just $89.
- Wednesday 12th December 2012
- Sunday 30th December 2012
- Sunday 6th January 2013
- Wednesday 9th January 2013
- Friday 11th January 2013
- Saturday 12th January 2013
This incredible tour is designed to give you the opportunity to see Rotorua in all its bubbling, geothermal glory. The morning will start off with a cycle ride past bubbling mud pools, through a modern Maori community, around the famous sulphur lake and through the magnificent government gardens. You will get a chance for lunch (make sure to bring a picnic or something tasty) and then you will set off to explore the Redwood Forest. This is a gentle cycle ride, but of course, you are also welcome to explore by foot, and those Freewheelers will drop you off by the trails. You could even stay in town if you felt like a hot pool visit! You will return home to Tauranga by 5pm at the latest and each tour is limited to 10 people, so bookings are essential.