We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$279 for a Cambelt Replacement, a 25-Point Safety Check & Report, Fluids Top-Up & Battery Check (value $589)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a fantastic discount on a life or death part of car maintenance.
- Grab a cambelt replacement for any Japanese car, a 25-point safety check and report, fluids top up and a battery check at Force Automotive for just $279.
- Top up of fluids includes power steering, transmission, brake, clutch, wiper and battery.
- You and your car will be ready for that great Easter road trip.
There is one thing that all motorists dread. Even more so than axe-wielding hitch hikers, spilling your hot pie filling onto your crotch or getting stuck behind a campervan. And that's the fatal twang of a cambelt snapping followed by the mortal groan of your car becoming a carn't.
With today's deal you'll be able to rely on your car to keep going despite all the perils of the road. Grab a cambelt replacement, a 25-point safety check and report, fluids top up and battery check at Force Automotive for just $279.
If you're just counting the KMs until your cambelt replacement is due, today's deal can save you some serious cash. If your cambelt isn't done in time it can pretty much be the death warrant for your engine. Remember that most vehicles need their cambelts done every 90,000 to 100,000km. The professional team at Force Automotive are experienced in providing a service that will keep you safe on the road while ensuring you get the most out of your car.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.