We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Up to 58% off a Full Vehicle Service for Petrol or Diesel Vehicles incl. Groom (value up to $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It’s service time again!
- Grab a full vehicle service for a petrol car for $125 or a diesel for $165 including a groom at Force Automotive in Tauranga.
- Have your car tweaked, topped up and preened, all in one go.
- Let the experts iron out the kinks and have your car smooth as silk for the summer.
- Suitable for both diesel and petrol cars.
That ol’ jalopy out the back is kicking up a real fuss when you take her out. Probably getting grumpy, and feeling a bit neglected...
Give it the royal treatment and grab a full vehicle service for a petrol car for $125, or a diesel for $165, including a groom at Force Automotive in Tauranga.
Let’s get down to brass tacks here, safety first. At Force Automotive, you will be able to whip your beloved vehicle back into road trip worthy shape for the summer. Your service will include an oil change (high quality synthetic based oil), oil filter change, engine flush or injector cleaner, new wiper blades and top up of all fluid levels. Whilst this essential check is taking place, she will be washed, vacuumed and her tyres will be shined up all pretty like. Drive away feeling like a million bucks.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.