We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
For the Love of Yoga
$20 for Four Yoga Classes (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stretch out those muscles, ease away those aches and pains, head to For the Love of Yoga.
- Grab four yoga classes at For the Love of Yoga for just $20.
- Choose from three different locations: Papamoa, Aritaki and Te Puke.
- Select from various styles of yoga, including Vinyasa Flow, Easy Flow, as well as beginners' and seniors' classes.
For many of us, the holiday period is now over and it's back to business as usual—along with all of the stress involved with it. Get yourself the perfect escape from all those mental and physical strains with today's deal from For the Love of Yoga.
Grab four relaxing, strengthening yoga classes for just $20 with For the Love of Yoga – you can even choose where and when you do them.
Let the team at For the Love of Yoga help you discover – or rediscover – your passion for yoga. There are various styles of yoga to choose from, such as Vinyasa Flow, Easy Flow, and beginners'/seniors' classes. These aren't block booking passes – once you have activated your first class, you choose when and where you come. Classes are heald in Papamoa, Aritaki and Te Puke, so you can select the location that best suits you. Come along and see how yoga will help you live a healthier and happier lifestyle. Yoga can improve your core strength and help promote weight loss. This is about getting fit and feeling great. First timers or yoga fiends, everyone is welcome. Purchase one for yourself and gift one to a friend!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.