We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Flying Burrito Brothers Tauranga
$15 for $30 Food & Beverage Voucher to be Used Towards Two Selected Menu Items* (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the tastiest brothers around.
- Grab a $30 food and beverage voucher at the Flying Burrito Brothers for just $15.
- Take your pick from the stacked menus filled with everything Mexican.
- Experience genuine Mexican cuisine with a dash of Kiwi flavour thrown in.
- Head down to the greatest Mexican experience in town.
- Please note: two mains must be purchased when this voucher is used.
The Brothers Grimm may have tormented the dreams of hundreds of youngsters; the Wright brothers might have invented (and flew) the first aeroplane; and the Jackson 5 may have entertained plenty of us with their squeakily high voices and dancing feet; but none of them have anything on these brothers...
These brothers bring you tasty tequila, flying burritos, chocolate chasing maidens, winged horses and smoking guns - so make the most of them by grabbing a $30 food and beverage voucher for just $15 at the Flying Burrito Brothers and visit the tasty delights of Mexico right here in New Zealand. Arriba!
Flying Burrito Brothers is calling. Answer the call with your $30 food and beverage voucher you've paid just 15 el dólars for... serving up genuine fresh Mex, with an emphasis on fresh green veg, great cuts of meat and fresh seafood mixed with inventive chilli and herb flavours. The extensive menus are crammed full of everything Mexican including your tortilla favourites like fajitas and tacos - take your pick and choose a delicious cocktail or drop of wine to go with your meal. Experience genuine Mexican cuisine with a dash of Kiwi flavour thrown in.
*Please note: two adult/main meals must be purchased when this voucher is used.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.