We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Flourish Tanning & Beauty
$19 for a $40 Beauty Voucher Towards Any Service (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Beauty is in the hand of the holder.
- Grab a $40 beauty voucher for just $19 to use towards any treatment at Flourish Tanning & Beauty in Tauranga.
- Be quick and you can even exchange your voucher for a gift card and pouch that makes the ideal Christmas gift.
- Let the beauty experts have you glowing this summer.
Today, beauty is no longer just in the eye of the beholder. It's also in the hand of the holder of one of these vouchers. Grab a $40 beauty voucher for just $19 to use towards any treatment at Flourish Tanning & Beauty in Tauranga. And, if you are still looking for Christmas gifts, you can exchange your voucher for a gift card and pouch that makes exactly that!
Flourish is a boutique home-based tanning and beauty salon where you can relax knowing that you are in the hands of an expert using only the highest quality products. You can choose from massages (starting at $30), hair removal (from $10), Brazilians ($30), tanning (from $20) and luxurious body scrubs (starting at $65). Facials will also be available in the new year. For tanning, they use Vutan with DHA tanning solution that is all natural, Organic PETA and Eco-certified. And for treatments they use all-natural products that are kind to your skin.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.