We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Pacific Optics Ltd
$44 for Pair of Floating Aerial Wave Rider Polarised Sunglasses incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a pair of floating Aerial Wave Rider polarised sunglasses including nationwide delivery for just $44 from Pacific Optics Ltd.
- See more clearly, allowing for the avoidance of potential hazards.
- Absorb horizontally reflected glare from surfaces such as water or roadways to improve visibility.
- Take them with you for any outdoor activity.
- Invest in your eyes and selectively block out glare, rather than making your whole field of vision dimmer.
Hairy backs and builders bums are not the sorts of things we want to see clearly, but for everything else there's polarised lenses. Increase your viewing clarity and grab a pair of floating Aerial Wave Rider polarised sunglasses including nationwide delivery for just $44 from Pacific Optics Ltd. Choose from the following styles:
- Tidal - shiny black
- Tidal - clear/black striped
- Illusive - shiny black
- Illusive - matt black
- Illusive - metallic blue
- Hollow - shiny black
- Hollow - matt black
- Glider - grey
- Carve - shiny black
- Carve - clear/ black striped
- They all have polarised lenses
- Polarised sunglasses assist with reducing glare from surfaces such as water, snow, sand and roads
- This provides an increase in viewing clarity and dramatically improved safety to boating and driving
- They also provide 100% protection for UVA and UVB rays
- Fully compliant to AS/NZS 1067 rev 2003
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.