We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$5 for a $10 Games Club Voucher (value $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fatso Games Club - the new way to rent games.
- Grab $10 of Games Club credit for only $5.
- Rent games from 49c a day to $2.99 a day.
- Over 650 games, including all the latest titles, from PS3, XBOX360, Wii and WiiU.
- Of course, delivered, to your mailbox, for free!
Whether you consider yourself a casual flutterer or a serious gamer, every person has found that one game they just couldn't say no to.
But, at Fatso they figured: why spend 100s of dollars buying games or even $9 a night renting, when you can just rent them from Fatso, for as little as 49c a day.
Fortunately, Fatso is dedicated to finding ways to maximize your gaming fun-meter - by giving you $10 Games Club credit for only $5 - so what are you waiting for.
Head to the Fatso website and browse through the 650+ gaming titles on offer. Rent the one that tickles your fancy, and Fatso will deliver it to you, free of charge. Fatso doesn't even charge you for the time it takes to get to you in the post - you only pay for what you play. Once you're done with it, simply post it back in the provided envelopes - simple as that. With Fatso, there are still no late fees, return times and better yet, you never have to deal with the inconvenience of dropping a game back to the store, ever again.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.