We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$20 for a $35 In-Store BBQ Meat Voucher
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be the BBQ host with the most meat to roast.
- Grab a $35 in-store BBQ meat voucher for $20 from Farmer Jones today.
- Choose from over a dozen different items.
- Only the freshest meats available from "The Great New Zealand Butchery".
What would a BBQ be without the meat? A selection of half-hearted salads, that's what. No-one wants to go to that party. Grab all the meat you need for a bonza BBQ with a $35 in-store BBQ meat voucher for $20 from Farmer Jones today. The selection on offer with this deal includes:
- Rump steak
- Marinated sirloin steak
- BBQ steak
- BBQ sausages
- A range of fresh flavoured sausages
- Chicken kebabs
- Chicken nibbles
- Butterfly lamb legs
- Lamb BBQ chops
- BBQ packs
Farmer Jones has been providing quality meats and showing the competition what it means to be "The Great New Zealand Butchery" for over 30 years. They are famous for their involvement with the community at a grass roots level and proud to be associated with local events, schools and sports clubs. Farmer Jones offer competitive prices and friendly, knowledgeable staff to help you choose the best products to suit your needs. Their meat is sourced solely from around New Zealand which means fresher cuts with more flavour and nutrients.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.