We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$35 for a Christmas BBQ Meat Pack (value $60
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat the family to a feast of festivities!
- Grab a Christmas BBQ meat pack for $35 from Farmer Jones.
- Enjoy this meat pack which will feed the troops and keep everyone happy.
Meaty Christmas everyone! Ok so it doesn't have the same ring to it as perhaps Santa's Reindeer but it's still delicious!
Grab a Christmas BBQ meat pack for $35 from Farmer Jones.
Enjoy a delicious selection of meat for the BBQ with this great deal. With the family gathering of the year on its way it's best to be prepared. Don't face last minute rushes or having to scour the empty supermarket shelves for some decent food. Enjoy a feast of festivities and dive into a table full of delicious tender meats to compliment all your other goodies!
Meat pack includes:
1kg Fresh Rump Steak
1kg Free Flowed Lamb BBQ Chops
1kg BBQ Sausages
10 Chicken Kebabs
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.