We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Export Meat Warehouse
$15 for $25 In-Store Voucher - Waihi Store (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Practice makes perfect, and it also makes delicious.
- Grab a $25 in-store voucher at Export Meat Warehouse in Waihi and pay only $15.
- Select your favourite meat from a wide variety of pork, chicken, beef and lamb.
- Meet your local butchers – they will put you right.
- Voucher valid from December 24th.
Summer is gearing up and it is about time to start flexing those BBQ muscles. Tongs, spatula and perfectly chilled beer at the ready, all you need now is a fine selection of succulent meat...
Stock up for summer when you grab a $25 in-store voucher to spend at Export Meat Warehouse in Waihi for only $15.
These kings of meat have such a stunner collection of beautifully prepared beef, lamb, chicken and pork that you will be overwhelmed with choice. They pride themselves on providing you with a wide selection of meats at varying prices to suit for all budgets big and small. The friendly and welcoming staff will be able to help with suggestions and you can rest easy in the knowledge that each Export Meat Warehouse is owned and run by highly trained local butchers.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Cafe Turkish Delight
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.