We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Envy Hair Salon
$29 for a Ladies Cut & Blowave incl. a L'oreal Hot Towel Treatment & a GHD Style Finish (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You don’t want a lot of Christmas, but there is just one thing you do...
- Grab a ladies cut & blow wave including a L’Oreal hot towel treatment plus a GHD style finish from Envy Hair Salon in Tauranga for just $29.
- Have these intuitive creatures give you a cut that is exactly what you want.
- Give yourself some ‘chill time’ and enjoy a magazine and a complimentary refreshment.
- Offer available to new clients only.
After watching ‘Love Actually’ for like, the seventh time this season, you decide that something drastic must be done to ensure your resemblance to Martine McCutcheon. How else will Hugey ever love you?
Deck your brow with gorgeous tresses when you grab a ladies cut & blow wave including a L’Oreal hot towel treatment plus a GHD style finish from Envy Hair Salon in Tauranga for just $29.
We may not get romantic snow storms and sexy, new prime ministers, but we can definitely ensure our own happiness with a visit to these lovely stylists. Not only will you leave with fresh, beautiful new hair, but you will be treated to a complimentary refreshment whilst you wait and you can sit back and relax in their bright, Tauranga salon. Get in quick for the Xmas rush!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.