We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Envy Hair Salon
$75 for a One-Hour Full Body Massage, Ladies Cut, Blow Wave & GHD Finish, Hot Towel Treatment & Nail Shape & Polish (valued at $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Combat the fashion magazines with a stunning makeover which covers all the bases
- Grab a one-hour full body massage, ladies cut, blow wave and GHD finish, hot towel treatment and nail shape and polish for $75 from Envy Hair Salon.
- Leave feeling beautiful thanks to sleek hair, glossy nails and relaxed shoulders.
So magazines want to bombard you with a shelling of expensive fashion and beauty advice. To counter attack their attempts here's a deal to strike back with a bang. Save money and live like a glossy celebrity as you get pampered from head to toe.
Grab a one-hour full body massage, ladies cut, blow wave and GHD finish, hot towel treatment and nail shape and polish for $75 from Envy Hair Salon.
Step one: be treated to a luxurious massage. Step two: get your hair looking flawless. Step three: show off professional, stunning nails, ideal for when you wave to the paparazzi. Stylist Genevieve and Beautician Rebekah are two of Envy Hair Salon's finest and they look forward to working their magic on you so you feel relaxed and look stunning. Prepare yourself for battle against those fashion magazines so that next time you flick through the glossy pages you can feel confident and one step ahead.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.