We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Eastern Ocean Chinese Restaurant
$10 for $20 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience genuine Chinese tastes and flavours without leaving Tauranga.
- Grab a $20 food and beverage voucher from Eastern Ocean Chinese Restaurant for just $10.
- BTOW with no corkage fee.
- Head down to their central location for lunch or dinner with this voucher.
Lanterns hung in the narrow alleyways and gaggles of old women crouched before doorways. Walking down the dusty cobbles you're hit by tantalising, distinctive aromas from every corner. Street vendors and tea houses banquet halls and hawkers, Chinese cuisine is thrilling in its flavours, diverse in its ingredients and renowned throughout the world for its polyphony.
Experience all this without leaving Tauranga. Today you can grab a $20 food and beverage voucher from Eastern Ocean Chinese Restaurant for just $10 - that's not a lot of money for an awful lot of authentic tasty Chinese grub.
The highly skilled and experienced chefs are from Shanghai and Jiang Su, China. Their starters include the always popular spring rolls, perfectly crispy for the perfect bite, and delicate prawn toasts. Savour the soup for the authentic Chinese experience but make sure you save room for the incredible delicacy that is roast duck.
Eastern Ocean Chinese Restaurant is also the only Chinese restaurant in Tauranga to serve the Chinese Yum Cha lunch - a selection of super tasty dim sum plates to ensure you're trying as many new flavours as possible. Try this or their traditional A la Carte menu - you won't be disappointed.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.