We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$49 for 10 Extreme Outdoor Bootcamp Sessions (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Brace yourself for the boot that will kick-start your year.
- Grab 10 extreme outdoor bootcamp sessions from Dwayne Stuart Personal Trainer in Tauranga for just $49.
- Great way to lose weight, tone up, gain strength and feel super awesome about yourself.
- Feel a renewed sense of vitality with these extreme outdoor sessions.
- You will be able to track your results and learn to use a nutrition plan and diary.
The New Year's Resolution conundrum? Resolved. Start the year as you mean to go on... working towards feeling and looking your very best. Grab 10 extreme outdoor bootcamp sessions from Dwayne Stuart Personal Trainer in Tauranga for just $49.
Sometimes all you need is a kick up the backside and Dwayne Stuart knows how to do just that. This is the ultimate way to tone up, get fit, feel amazing and have a blast. Each session takes place in that unknown land, the Great Outdoors. These ten extreme sessions will get you out of bed and into a whole new regime for 2013. He will even weight, measure and test your body fat before and after the sessions to see how far you have come!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Columbus Coffee Bethlehem
Action Mobile Car Valet
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.