We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$49 for 10 Extreme Outdoor Bootcamp Sessions (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Brace yourself for the boot that will kick-start your year.
- Grab 10 extreme outdoor bootcamp sessions from Dwayne Stuart Personal Trainer in Tauranga for just $49.
- Great way to lose weight, tone up, gain strength and feel super awesome about yourself.
- Feel a renewed sense of vitality with these extreme outdoor sessions.
- You will be able to track your results and learn to use a nutrition plan and diary.
The New Year's Resolution conundrum? Resolved. Start the year as you mean to go on... working towards feeling and looking your very best. Grab 10 extreme outdoor bootcamp sessions from Dwayne Stuart Personal Trainer in Tauranga for just $49.
Sometimes all you need is a kick up the backside and Dwayne Stuart knows how to do just that. This is the ultimate way to tone up, get fit, feel amazing and have a blast. Each session takes place in that unknown land, the Great Outdoors. These ten extreme sessions will get you out of bed and into a whole new regime for 2013. He will even weight, measure and test your body fat before and after the sessions to see how far you have come!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.