We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Double X Aviation
50% off Aerobatic & Scenic Flights Over Mt Maunganui/Tauranga (value up to $714)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Aerobatic or scenic - you choose!
- Pay $297 for a Yak52 aerobatic flight or $357 for a Harvard T6 Texan aerobatic flight with the Double X Aviation team.
- Take a trip on a trackless roller coaster in the sky.
- Put your trust in a team that was registered as New Zealand's first adventure aviation business.
- Enjoy stunning views of the Mt Maunganui and Tauranga regions as you flip and twist your way through the sky.
- Give the fussy daredevil in your family an unforgettable treat this Christmas - the Double X Aviation team will even create a personalised gift voucher for the person lucky enough to get this.
Imagine a trackless roller coaster flipping effortlessly over one of the most beautiful regions of the North Island, and you get today's deal. This experience combines exhilaration and beautiful scenery in a dizzying flash, unlike anything you've ever experienced.
If this sounds like the adventure that you'd enjoy, then you've come to the right place. Get ready to max out your adrenaline-meter when you pay $297 for a Yak52 aerobatic flight or $357 for a Harvard T6 Texan aerobatic flight with the Double X Aviation team.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.