We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$5 for a $10 In Store Doodle Stationery Voucher (value $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dedicated doodlers rejoice.
- Grab a $10 voucher to spend in store at Doodle Tauranga for just $5.
- Draw on the inspiration offered by this stationary specialist.
- Find the creative spark for your party or project.
They reckon what you doodle says a lot about you. But while we here at GrabOne are not qualified to say what your demented doodles really mean, we do know exactly what your $10 Doodle voucher means: You're one smart cookie. Grab a $10 voucher to spend in store at Doodle Tauranga for just $5.
Doodle brings a burst of creativity and fun to your pencil case and your craft box. Get drawing and get making with all the wonderful things you'll find at their Tauranga store. From pencils to party supplies, inspiration and novelty are on tap at this creative cubbyhole. You'll find just the spark that your project or artistic inclinations need to make it unique. Set yourself free, head down to Doodle and get doodling!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.