We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $14 for Handmade Gourmet Cupcakes with Pick Up or Delivery (value up to $51)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sneak a cupcake into your life.
- Grab handmade gourmet cupcakes with a $2 gift card, pick up or delivery from D'Lish Cupcakery.
- Grab either a dozen handmade gourmet cupcakes from $22 or six Valentine's Day heart cupcakes from $14.
- A huge range of cupcakes to choose from.
Cupcakes are great because they are small enough to sneak into your work without your work mates descending on your like gannets and eating it. Grab handmade gourmet cupcakes with a $2 gift card, pick up or delivery from D'Lish Cupcakery.
- Grab a dozen handmade gourmet cupcakes pick up for $22
- Grab a dozen handmade gourmet cupcakes delivered for $28
- Grab six Valentine's Day heart cupcakes pick up for $14
- Grab six Valentine's Day heart cupcakes delivered for $20
When it comes to making cupcakes D'Lish Cupcakery is the only place you need to go to. These cupcakes look so amazing you will struggle with the thought of eating them. However once you start eating them, you will struggle with the thought of eventually finishing it.
- Americano - Chocolate cupcake with peanut butter chocolate inside, peanut butter icing topped with peanut butter chocolate on top - A must for peanut butter lovers
- Curious George - Banana cupcake with chocolate butter icing
- Ginger Kiss - Ginger cupcake with ginger cream cheese icing and toffee pieces on top
- Gooey Surprise - Chocolate cupcake with caramel choc inside, choc caramel icing and another dose of caramel chocolate on top
- Mello Jello - Chocolate cupcake with jubes and marshmellows inside, topped with choc icing and rocky road topping drizzled in chocolate
- Milli Vanilli - Vanilla cupcake with true Vanilla bean butter icing - Vanilla lovers dream
- Mint Supreme - Chocolate cupcake with Mint chocolate inside, topped with a choc mint butter icing and mint choc on top - a true mint lovers cupcake
- Oh so Oreo - Vanilla cupcake crammed with Oreo biscuits inside, vanilla icing with grated oreo throughout topped with another wedge of Oreo
- Pocket Rocket - V flavoured cupcake, V flavoured icing (which tastes a lot like sherbert) designed by a V addict! Much yummier than it sounds!
- Red Velvet - Red Velvet cupcake topped with a silky cream cheese icing with shavings of white chocolate on top - Join the Red velvet craze!
- The Pom - Vanilla cupcake filled with broken jaffas, topped with a choc orange butter icing - if you love Orange or jaffa cakes this is for you
- Turkish Time Bomb - Chocolate cupcake with a Turkish delight choc inside, topped with purple butter icing and more Turkish chocolate
- Cuppacino - Chocolate cupcake with Coffee and vanilla swirled icing
- Lemon Diva - Lemon cupcake with lemon butter icing topped with lemon shavings
More Great Tauranga Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.