We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Diddy's Water Blasting
From $25 for a BBQ clean (valued up to $25)
- Look to a future of deliciousness.
- Grab a BBQ clean from $25 from Diddy's Water Blasting.
- Choose an option that is closest to the size of your BBQ.
- Enjoy summer sizzlers with a sparkling clean BBQ.
With the new year on the horizon it's time to create a clean slate. Make room for bigger and better things in your life and don't let past dirt drag down your summer. There's no point in looking back with a sour taste in your mouth, look forward to the future of delicious, tender beginnings.
Grab a BBQ clean from $25 from Diddy's Water Blasting. Choose from:
- 1 -3 burner BBQ $25
- 1 -3 burner BBQ including pick up and drop off $40
- 4 - 6 burner BBQ $35
- 4 - 6 burner BBQ including pick up and drop off $50
- Replacement of fat absorber (only available in conjunction with BBQ clean) $10
More Great Tauranga Deals
Christchurch | South Island Wine & Food Festival
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.