We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$49 for a Four-Week Kick-Start 'Summer Stunner' Bootcamp (value $139)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You can't have a montage, but you can have a bootcamp.
- Grab a four-week bootcamp with Define Fitness for $49 and kick-start your way to becoming a summer stunner.
- Includes 3 sessions weekly, First measurements. Mon, Weds, Fri 6.00am Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri 9.15am, Mon, Wed, Thurs 5.30pm
- Don't go through another summer thinking "if only".
- This bootcamp includes measuring-up and three sessions a week for four weeks.
If movies have taught us one thing, it's that when you need to shape up rapidly ... to break through the wall ... be ready in time for the main event ... you need a montage. But while that's great for your favourite action hero, here in the real world the only thing that can do that — and get you beach-ready for the summer — is this bootcamp.
Kick-start your fitness regime and become a summer stunner for just $49 with a four week bootcamp from Define Fitness. Includes 3 sessions weekly. Class times:
- Monday 6.00am, 9.15am and 5.30pm
- Wednesday 6.00am, 9.15am and 5.30pm
- Thursday 9.15am and 5.30pm
- Friday 6.00am
It's so easy to find excuses when it comes to exercise. But if you put it off now you'll go through another summer thinking "if only". Well Define Fitness will sort you out good and proper. They have devised a workout that will push you to your limits and shape you right up like you very own movie montage. This bootcamp is an absolute blast – fun, challenging and energising, it will get those endorphins pumping from your very first session.
This four-week programme includes three sessions each week, starting with taking measurements. It's suitable for both women and men.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.