We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for a Four-Week Kick-Start 'Summer Stunner' Bootcamp (value $139)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You can't have a montage, but you can have a bootcamp.
- Grab a four-week bootcamp with Define Fitness for $49 and kick-start your way to becoming a summer stunner.
- Includes 3 sessions weekly, First measurements. Mon, Weds, Fri 6.00am Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri 9.15am, Mon, Wed, Thurs 5.30pm
- Don't go through another summer thinking "if only".
- This bootcamp includes measuring-up and three sessions a week for four weeks.
If movies have taught us one thing, it's that when you need to shape up rapidly ... to break through the wall ... be ready in time for the main event ... you need a montage. But while that's great for your favourite action hero, here in the real world the only thing that can do that — and get you beach-ready for the summer — is this bootcamp.
Kick-start your fitness regime and become a summer stunner for just $49 with a four week bootcamp from Define Fitness. Includes 3 sessions weekly. Class times:
- Monday 6.00am, 9.15am and 5.30pm
- Wednesday 6.00am, 9.15am and 5.30pm
- Thursday 9.15am and 5.30pm
- Friday 6.00am
It's so easy to find excuses when it comes to exercise. But if you put it off now you'll go through another summer thinking "if only". Well Define Fitness will sort you out good and proper. They have devised a workout that will push you to your limits and shape you right up like you very own movie montage. This bootcamp is an absolute blast – fun, challenging and energising, it will get those endorphins pumping from your very first session.
This four-week programme includes three sessions each week, starting with taking measurements. It's suitable for both women and men.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.