We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
De Bier Haus
$17 for a Platter for Two & Two Tap Beers or Glasses of House Wine on All Black Game Nights (value $34)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the Northern Hemisphere atmosphere and beers, with some cracking Southern Hemisphere wine and rugby.
- Grab a platter for two with two tap beers or glasses of house wine for $17 for the All Blacks game of your choice.
- Make your Saturday nights a feast of food, drink and rugby.
- Available for the All Blacks games for the first four rounds of the Ivestec Rugby Championship.
OK, the Northern Hemisphere might have the better history when it comes to brewing, beers and bars. But the Southern Hemisphere is certainly giving it a run for its money with wine. And when it comes to rugby . . . there's no contest!
Grab this deal to enjoy the best of both hemispheres, with the All Blacks in action live on the big screen at De Bier Haus. Pay just $17 for a platter for two, with two tap beers or glasses of house wine for the game of your choice:
- Saturday, 18th August: All Blacks vs Australia
- Saturday, 25th August: All Blacks vs Australia
- Saturday, 8th September: All Blacks vs Argentina
- Saturday, 15th September: All Blacks vs South Africa
De Bier Haus is influenced by the rich history of beer brewing and drinking establishments across Germany and Belgium. It’s a great place to enjoy a drink and some scrumptious grub while watching the All Blacks in action - they love their rugby so much so that during the World Cup, they put up a giant screen so Tauranga could enjoy the action.
Your snack platter will include all the fuel you need to watch 80 minutes of world-class rugby, with wontons, spring rolls, samosas and crumbed camembert with a range of sauces. With a glass of tap beer or house wine to wash it down - what could be better.