We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$89 for a Six Week CrossFit 18 Session Training Package (value $289)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get in the best shape of your life.
- Grab a six week CrossFit 18 session training package for $89 from CTR Crossfit Fraser Cove.
- Enjoy a fun, challenging and rewarding CrossFit programme.
- Coach led training sessions designed specifically for busy professionals, parents and students.
- Bring the kids and let them play in the kids room watching movies or playing with toys.
They always say 'Get in the best shape of your life'. But what kind of shape is the best for humans? A circle, triangle, a dodecahedron or perhaps a parallelogram? Whatever shape you want to get into, this deal will help you get there.
Grab a six week CrossFit 18 session training package for $89 from CTR Crossfit Fraser Cove.
Combining cardio, weightlifting and gymnastics, this program is fun, challenging and offers something different with every class so you never get bored. The classes are always packed with energetic characters so you're never training alone and always pushing yourself. After your two-week CrossFit Induction program, express classes are a convenient 30 minutes with early morning, lunchtime and evening timeslots. So there's no excuse to skip a workout ever again! Coach led training sessions designed specifically for busy professionals, parents and students. Please note: when booking choose from the advertised QuickFit basic training programs in the drop down menu
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Elixir Pilates Tauranga
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.