We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$139 for a Dental Exam, Hygienist Treatment, X-Rays & 20% off Further Treatment (value $430)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Invest in some real dental magic.
- Grab a full dental package at Corson Dental, including dental exam, hygienist treatment and X-rays for just $139.
- To make the deal even sweeter, enjoy 20% off the treatment diagnosed during your initial appointment.
- You'll also receive posterior bitewing screening X-rays and periapical X-rays as required to check on the non-visible health of your mouth
- Book the two treatments separately for ultimate flexibility.
What's the point of the tooth fairy? She only shows up once the tooth is gone. Too little too late missy. At least there are some people out there who are dedicated to keeping your teeth healthy. And they're not fictional like fairies. Oh. You didn't know? Well this is awkward …
Forget the fairy fantasies and get something that really will keep your teeth, gums and mouth healthy at Corson Dental. $139 gets you two dental appointments - one, a full mouth examination by a dentist, the second is a thorough hygienist treatment, and you'll also receive all the X-rays required to check on the non-visible health of your mouth. Also included is 20% off treatments diagnosed during your examination, with a maximum saving of $200.
Head down to Corson Dental for your full mouth examination with the dentist that will last 45 minutes. It will include a thorough check up of your oral health, to make sure your pearly whites are as healthy as can be. This will include treatment planning too so your future oral health is safe as well. The one-hour hygienist treatment features a thorough assessment and deep clean that will give your mouth that 'just washed in pure mountain spring water feeling.' Depending on the condition of your gums, your hygienist may recommend a further clean, stopping any future potential issues in their tracks - brilliant.
Dental/hygienist treatments can be booked separately, but must be taken by the same person. Q card is accepted at this location.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Bravo Restaurant and Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.