We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$139 for a Dental Exam, Hygienist Treatment, X-Rays & 20% off Further Treatment (value $430)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Invest in some real dental magic.
- Grab a full dental package at Corson Dental, including dental exam, hygienist treatment and X-rays for just $139.
- To make the deal even sweeter, enjoy 20% off the treatment diagnosed during your initial appointment.
- You'll also receive posterior bitewing screening X-rays and periapical X-rays as required to check on the non-visible health of your mouth
- Book the two treatments separately for ultimate flexibility.
What's the point of the tooth fairy? She only shows up once the tooth is gone. Too little too late missy. At least there are some people out there who are dedicated to keeping your teeth healthy. And they're not fictional like fairies. Oh. You didn't know? Well this is awkward …
Forget the fairy fantasies and get something that really will keep your teeth, gums and mouth healthy at Corson Dental. $139 gets you two dental appointments - one, a full mouth examination by a dentist, the second is a thorough hygienist treatment, and you'll also receive all the X-rays required to check on the non-visible health of your mouth. Also included is 20% off treatments diagnosed during your examination, with a maximum saving of $200.
Head down to Corson Dental for your full mouth examination with the dentist that will last 45 minutes. It will include a thorough check up of your oral health, to make sure your pearly whites are as healthy as can be. This will include treatment planning too so your future oral health is safe as well. The one-hour hygienist treatment features a thorough assessment and deep clean that will give your mouth that 'just washed in pure mountain spring water feeling.' Depending on the condition of your gums, your hygienist may recommend a further clean, stopping any future potential issues in their tracks - brilliant.
Dental/hygienist treatments can be booked separately, but must be taken by the same person. Q card is accepted at this location.