We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$8 for a Cornerstone Platter for Two to Four People (value $16)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make life worth living with some deep-fried deliciousness.
- Grab a Cornerstone Platter for just $8 at the Cornerstone Pub in Tauranga.
- Make use of the largest outdoor seating area along The Strand on a warm summer's day.
- Stick around for live music, karaoke or quiz night!
We can all benefit from a healthier lifestyle. But is a life dedicated to 6.00am bootcamps, jogging in the rain, raw foods and protein shakes one worth living? Especially if you're only extending the bit at the end when you'd rather be dead anyway. Treat yourself to one of the things that make life all worth it — deep-fried deliciousness down the pub.
Grab a Cornerstone Platter for just $8 at the Cornerstone Pub in Tauranga. The hot platter is suitable for two to four people and includes tempura prawns, samosas, deep fried Camembert, squid rings, wedges and sauces.
Located in the gloriously sunny Bay of Plenty at the heart of the city's nightlife, Cornerstone Pub has the largest outdoor area along The Strand (great for these better weather days coming up) and a great location within walking distance to the waterfront, hotels and apartment complexes. Make this hot platter the cornerstone of a great night and stick around for the live entertainment, quiz nights, karaoke, or maybe even some Texas Hold-em.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.