We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Columbus Coffee Gate Pa
$15 for Two Eggs Benedict or Two Columbus Pancake Stacks (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the best brunch without travelling to the ends of the earth.
- Grab two legendary brunches for just $15 at Columbus Coffee, Gate Pa.
- Choose the classic Eggs Bene or the pancake stack with bacon, banana and maple syrup or fresh fruit and creme fraiche.
- And at this price, it would be a shame not to spend your savings on a perfectly crafted coffee or three.
It's very much up to academic debate whether Columbus discovered America. But something that is undisputed among bachelors of brunch the world over is that he made pioneering pancakes and all-conquering eggs. Assuming we're talking about the same guy.
Discover them for yourself and grab two Bacon Eggs Benedicts or Columbus Pancake Stacks for just $15 at Columbus Coffee Gate Pa.
Columbus Coffee Gate Pa have long been known for their perfectly crafted coffees, but now's the time to sample the exquisite delights of the mouth-watering brunch menu. Stake your claim on a classic Eggs Benedict with bacon, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce atop a toasted muffin. Or stick your flag in the Columbus Pancake Stack with bacon, banana and maple syrup or fresh fruit and creme fraiche. It's a brunch so good you might need a day off to commemorate it.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.