We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$38 for 12 Group Bootcamp Sessions incl. Nutritional Plan (value $185)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Choose the fitness programme that is actually worth doing.
- Grab 12 group bootcamp sessions for just $38 from Choose the Right Fitness.
- You'll also get a personalised fitness plan to further enhance your fitness regime.
- Hard-wire your body to burn more fat, build more muscle and show some real results.
You've tried balance boards, thigh masters and the Cher New Attitiude fitness video that you found in the op shop bargain bin. But the easy choices are not always the right ones. Choosing the right fitness programme means you can burn more fat, build more muscle and see faster results. Sure bootcamps might be a bit more difficult than geriatric aerobics — but things worth doing always are.
Enrol in these intense functional movement classes over four weeks, and see your body and mind harden up. Grab 12 group bootcamp sessions, including a personalised nutritional plan for just $38 from Choose the Right Fitness. At just over $3 per session, it's not easy to say no.
Choose the Right Fitness offer crossfit style bootcamps with CrossFit (CF-L1) Trainers Verdine Smith and Michael Gassner. These Boot camps are designed to reboot your system and train you to move at high intensity. This hard-wires the body to predict your next move and perform movements that are both familiar and beneficial for cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, strength, agility, accuracy, coordination, strength, speed and power.
More Great Tauranga Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.