We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
CTR Crossfit Fraser Cove
$38 for 12 Group Bootcamp Sessions incl. Nutritional Plan (value $185)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Choose the fitness programme that is actually worth doing.
- Grab 12 group bootcamp sessions for just $38 from Choose the Right Fitness.
- You'll also get a personalised fitness plan to further enhance your fitness regime.
- Hard-wire your body to burn more fat, build more muscle and show some real results.
You've tried balance boards, thigh masters and the Cher New Attitiude fitness video that you found in the op shop bargain bin. But the easy choices are not always the right ones. Choosing the right fitness programme means you can burn more fat, build more muscle and see faster results. Sure bootcamps might be a bit more difficult than geriatric aerobics — but things worth doing always are.
Enrol in these intense functional movement classes over four weeks, and see your body and mind harden up. Grab 12 group bootcamp sessions, including a personalised nutritional plan for just $38 from Choose the Right Fitness. At just over $3 per session, it's not easy to say no.
Choose the Right Fitness offer crossfit style bootcamps with CrossFit (CF-L1) Trainers Verdine Smith and Michael Gassner. These Boot camps are designed to reboot your system and train you to move at high intensity. This hard-wires the body to predict your next move and perform movements that are both familiar and beneficial for cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, strength, agility, accuracy, coordination, strength, speed and power.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Columbus Coffee Bethlehem
Action Mobile Car Valet
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.