We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
CTR Crossfit Fraser Cove
$38 for 12 Group Bootcamp Sessions incl. Nutritional Plan (value $185)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Choose the fitness programme that is actually worth doing.
- Grab 12 group bootcamp sessions for just $38 from Choose the Right Fitness.
- You'll also get a personalised fitness plan to further enhance your fitness regime.
- Hard-wire your body to burn more fat, build more muscle and show some real results.
You've tried balance boards, thigh masters and the Cher New Attitiude fitness video that you found in the op shop bargain bin. But the easy choices are not always the right ones. Choosing the right fitness programme means you can burn more fat, build more muscle and see faster results. Sure bootcamps might be a bit more difficult than geriatric aerobics — but things worth doing always are.
Enrol in these intense functional movement classes over four weeks, and see your body and mind harden up. Grab 12 group bootcamp sessions, including a personalised nutritional plan for just $38 from Choose the Right Fitness. At just over $3 per session, it's not easy to say no.
Choose the Right Fitness offer crossfit style bootcamps with CrossFit (CF-L1) Trainers Verdine Smith and Michael Gassner. These Boot camps are designed to reboot your system and train you to move at high intensity. This hard-wires the body to predict your next move and perform movements that are both familiar and beneficial for cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, strength, agility, accuracy, coordination, strength, speed and power.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.