We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Chipmunks Playland & Cafe Tauranga
$10 for Entry for 2 Kids to Chipmunks Playland & Cafe Tauranga (value $21.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat the kids to a whole lot of fun and shenanigans.
- Grab entry for two kids for $10 to Chipmunks Playland and Cafe Tauranga.
- Let them go wild on the huge range of fun play equipment.
- Jump in and get five for yourself and five as gifts. Fun - times ten!
- Playtime and relaxing time combined. The kids slide, climb, ride and jump - you get to smile and enjoy all the Cafe has to offer.
Kids are unpredictably active. One minute they're exhausted, the next they're up and racing around outside again. You put in a good showing first time up but when they want to go again so soon, you've got to dig deep. But you can't say no, can you? So off you go again. On some level they take gleeful delight in seeing Mum, Dad, Auntie or Uncle dropping off the pace.
Pay $10 for two kids to have truckloads of fun at Chipmunk's superior playland and playground, which offers the latest, safest and best play equipment available. You can buy five coupons for yourself and five as gifts, so with a little organising their friends can join in and get hyped and excited too.
Smile on from the comfort of the fully stocked Cafe with a nice coffee to relax with. Everyone's happy. The kid's are having a fantastic time climbing, sliding and enjoying the rides. You're right there with them but also having a little time out.
Kids aged 12 and under can play and there are baby and toddler areas too. Get along any day of the week and on public holidays. For safety the kids need to wear socks and then they're set to go. Chipmunks have been providing all the fun since 1997 with the aim of continuing to provide much much more.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.