We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$15 for a 2.5-Hour Kids Holiday Programme Photography Workshop (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your kids an alternative outlet for their boundless creativity.
- Grab a two and a half hour kids' holiday photography workshop at Capture-it NZ for $15.
- Take a morning off, while your kids hang out with a new group of mates.
- Let them experience a new world from behind the lens.
- Please see timetable on the website for more info.
Kids have a boundless reserve of creativity, which is most often expressed when they draw on your walls or use stones to carve pictures into your new car's paint-job. Although these activities are a blast for naughty curly haired boys everywhere, they can give you a huge headache. So, if you're looking for an alternative outlet for your child's creativity, then you should grab a fun two-and-a-half-hour kids' holiday photography workshop at Capture-it NZ for only $15.
This Capture-it workshop will serve as an excellent introduction to the world of photography, and it will give your kids an interesting means by which to express their indefatigable creativity. The entire workshop has been tailor-made for kids aged between six and 12, meaning that they won't be bored for a second. When the time comes to pick them up, all you'll have to deal with is stories about how awesome photography is. Grab this deal today and give your kids an entirely new perspective on art.