We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$360 for Two Nights, or $495 for Three Nights of 'Glamping' at Kawakawa Station in the Wairarapa for up to Four People (value up to $900)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the outdoors without sacrificing your comfort.
- Grab a glamorous camping retreat for up to four people from Canopy Camping. Pay $360 for a two night stay, or $495 for a three night stay.
- Explore the areas vineyards and seal colonies during the day, and return to a hot shower and bed in the evening.
- Bring your own food for the BBQ, or go with a catering package to really live in luxury.
- Be sure to read all about the camp site on their website before purchasing.
There are some horribly misguided people that think intentionally avoiding all forms of comfort, including hot water and a bed, is some form of a relaxing holiday. Thankfully, some caring folks have put together a camping retreat, where the people who want to sleep on the ground can, but for us normal people there are beds and hot running water. And enjoying a clear night sky with the sound of the country breeze, a glass of wine, and a bed to go to — now that's camping.
Grab a "glamping" retreat for up to four people from Canopy Camping. Pay $360 for a two night stay, or $495 for a three night stay. Bring along some extra mates for just $15 per person per night.
Enjoy a truly unique outdoor experience with Canopy Camping. Forget about "roughing it" with this holiday package that's perfect for families, friends, or couples. With hot water, linen, BBQ's and fridges provided, this camping trip will be a breeze.
Pack the days if you wish with surfing, swimming holes, seal colonies, and some fantastic vineyards all close by, or just in the out door bath and hammock
The campsite sleeps up to 11 people across three tents.
- The main tent will have a wood burning stove installed in early March to make Autumn and Spring camping warm and cosy.
- The wooden framed main tent has a 24sqm interior floor space and contains both a queen-sized futon bed and a double futon sofa bed.
- A large, 5-metre diameter round English bell tent contains one double futon bed and one single futon chair bed.
- A smaller, 4-metre diameter round English bell tent contains one double futon bed
- Finally, there are two single roll-out traditional futons (very firm) that can be moved to whichever tent suits you. Recommended for children!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Columbus Coffee Bethlehem
Action Mobile Car Valet
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.