We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Cane & Pot Warehouse
$25 for a $50 In-Store Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dare to be different...
- Grab a $50 voucher for just $25 to be used in-store at Cane & Pot Warehouse.
- Browse their stunning range of cane, rattan, wicker and timber furniture as well as pots, gifts and home decor.
- Create the wow factor for your home or garden.
Imagine a world without choices. Lunch buffets would have only one type of food; you'd have to wear the same suit to work every day; and your favourite ice-cream store would only stock vanilla. Well here at GrabOne we embrace choice, and we're about to prove that by giving access to a store with a dizzying array of options
Grab a $50 voucher for just $25 to be used in-store at Cane & Pot Warehouse. As soon as you enter this store, you'll have so many choices that you won't even know where to start.
Cane & Pot Warehouse can help you create the wow factor for your home or garden. Their fabulous homeware and giftware range has a strong Asian influence and includes cane and timber furniture, pots, gifts, home decor, cushions and jewellery. Your outdoor space is catered for too with their stunning range of pots, urns, bird baths and garden art. Dare to be different thanks to Cane & Pot Warehouse.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.