We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Cane & Pot Warehouse
$25 for a $50 In-Store Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dare to be different...
- Grab a $50 voucher for just $25 to be used in-store at Cane & Pot Warehouse.
- Browse their stunning range of cane, rattan, wicker and timber furniture as well as pots, gifts and home decor.
- Create the wow factor for your home or garden.
Imagine a world without choices. Lunch buffets would have only one type of food; you'd have to wear the same suit to work every day; and your favourite ice-cream store would only stock vanilla. Well here at GrabOne we embrace choice, and we're about to prove that by giving access to a store with a dizzying array of options
Grab a $50 voucher for just $25 to be used in-store at Cane & Pot Warehouse. As soon as you enter this store, you'll have so many choices that you won't even know where to start.
Cane & Pot Warehouse can help you create the wow factor for your home or garden. Their fabulous homeware and giftware range has a strong Asian influence and includes cane and timber furniture, pots, gifts, home decor, cushions and jewellery. Your outdoor space is catered for too with their stunning range of pots, urns, bird baths and garden art. Dare to be different thanks to Cane & Pot Warehouse.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.