We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Bring Back Booty Boot Camp
$39 for Eight Boot Camp Sessions
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Group training sessions are a great way to get into shape and to stay committed on your journey to a healthier body and mind.
- Grab eight boot camp sessions for just $39 from Bring Back Booty Boot Camp.
- Focus on training for goals such as fat loss, toning, conditioning and overall well being.
- Classes suited to men and women of all level of fitness.
You are not the kind of person who sings along to a disco classic without following through on the lyrics. Which is why you got lost in music and started that disco inferno. So why not apply your commitment to burning some calories instead of nightclubs and join in with this one: Shape, shape, shape. Shape, shape, shape. Shape that booty! Shape that booty!
Grab eight group boot camp training sessions for just $39 from Bring Back Booty Boot Camp.
Sessions run every Tuesday and Thursday from January 8th to the 31st at Blake park 6.00pm to 6.45pm. For men and women group training sessions are a great way to get into shape and to stay committed on your journey to a healthier body and mind. Work together to work out together and spur each other on to reach your goals. The focus will be on training for fat loss, toning, conditioning and overall well being. Oh, and the classes suited to all level of fitness, so it looks like you just ran out of excuses. C'mon and boot that booty into shape!
More Great Tauranga Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.