We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Briar's Horse Trek
$45 for One 90-Minute 'The Outlands' Horse Trek or $89 for Two People (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Jump onto a horse for an unforgettable adventure.
- Grab a 90-minute 'The Outlands' horse trek for just $45 or get two passes for only $89.
- Take in the gorgeous surroundings, including picturesque native forests.
- Remember or discover how amazing it feels to ride a horse.
- Do something different and memorable. You'll look back and be glad you did!
There are a lot of animals that are big enough to ride: the Galapagos tortoise, Komodo dragon or walrus for starters. A few potential issues with them, though. It'd take weeks to get anywhere on a tortoise, though they do seem reliable. Komodo dragons have some awful halitosis and their darty tongues are more than a little creepy. As comfortable as walruses look, they only hang out in the Arctic - making them a little elusive. At least we have one reliable alternative: the horse.
Grab a 90-minute 'The Outlands' horse trek from Briar's Horse Treks for just $45 or get two passes for $89, and experience the thrills of horse riding coupled with glorious scenery.
Let Briar and her team take you on a horse ride to remember. The Outlands trek takes you through verdant native and exotic forests, through flower-strewn deer pastures, past waterfalls, rivers and streams. Everyone will be assigned an appropriate horse to ensure you are comfortable and get the most from your ride. For added safety, everyone will be equipped with quality helmets and all beginners will be given a free five-minute lesson to teach the basics. So there are no excuses. This is a fantastic idea for all occasions including a family outing, romantic getaway, hen/stag party, school group, team building and visitors to New Zealand. The horses' temperaments, friendliness of staff and gorgeous scenery together make Briar's treks a treasured experience. Grab today's deal and take in amazing scenery in a special way.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.