We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Body Healing Clinic
$35 for an Allergy & Intolerance Consultation (value $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Embrace a healthier you, naturally.
- Grab an allergy and intolerance consultation for $35 at the Body Healing Clinic, Tauranga.
- Prepare to discover what's ailing your body.
- Give someone else the gift of natural health too.
Everything seems a little bit better when it's natural. Food picked fresh from the vine, with no nasties added definitely seems to taste better. Debbie will test 150 different foods and drinks as well as additives, preservatives and chemicals. Today's deal is natural healing - no scary invasive procedures here.
Grab an allergy and intolerance consultation for $35 at the Body Healing Clinic, Tauranga.
The method used is painless and is done through muscle testing. If the testing is for a child Debbie can easily test the parent as she also find a lot of times the parent has the same problem. The symptoms may be bloating, irritable bowel, headaches, skin rashes, weight issues, asthma, aching muscles. Some foods we just have to avoid for a few months and then slowly introduce back into our diet but there are also some foods that we just shouldn't eat. Debbie will test 150 different foods and drinks as well as additives, preservatives and chemicals.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.