We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$247 for a Landscape/Garden Concept Design Plan for New Homes (value $580)
- Leave the wand for the kids party.
- Grab a landscape/garden concept design plan for new homes for $247 from Blue Flamingo Landscaping.
- Be ready to DIY your own landscape or have priced by a landscaper.
- Receive professional advice from experts in creating stunning outdoor areas.
- Enjoy your new garden/landscape area with friends and family.
It would be nice if you could get someone to flash their wand around and sprinkle a little fairy dust but that all seems a little hippy and unproductive. Instead, get someone to do a calculative assessment with a realistic eye for design to help you achieve your garden and landscaping dreams.
Grab a landscape/garden concept design plan for new homes for $247 from Blue Flamingo Landscaping. This deal includes:
- Colour landscape concept plan and elevation drawing (free hand - to scale (1/100) - By a local award-winning landscape designer, Steve Oliver ('Ellerslie Gold Award').
- A copy of "The New Home Owner Guide to Landscaping" booklet
- A link to view their online "landscape ideas" video.
- A video of your plan produced and loaded to 'YouTube' (only you will have the special link required to view your video - you can forward to friends etc if YOU wish). This video is narrated and explains the concept of your new landscape plan to you.
- A list of professional trades people that specialize in landscape construction and planting.
Plan includes the following:
- Location, size and proportion of suggested hard surfaces such as driveway, patio/s and pathway/s.
- Garden bed areas drawn in relation to hard surfaces.
- Suggested placement of feature tree/s, location of landscape feature/s (eg water feature etc), lawn area/s and location of service area (clothesline garden shed etc).
More Great Tauranga Deals
Greer's Gastro Bar
Columbus Coffee Bethlehem
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.