We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$29 for a One-Hour Blood Type Diet Consultation (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Understand your pipes and the stuff that flows through them.
- Grab a one-hour blood type diet consultation from Aromatomic for just $29.
- Discover ways to lessen all sorts of ailments and issues through eating in line with your blood type.
- Leave with a hard copy of essential information.
- Remember that, although eating for your blood type can assist in health issues, it may not necessarily cure all problems entirely.
Blood courses through our veins, giving life to all our organs. Our well-being depends on blood, and yet we know so little about it. The good news is that a simple thumb prick can reveal all you need to know to get you on track.
Learn how to adjust your diet to keep your blood healthy when you grab a one-hour blood type diet consultation from Aromatomic for just $29.
If you're fed up with ailments that seem to have no clear cause, then it might be worthwhile getting advice on how to adapt your diet to your blood-type. The chaps at Aromatomic are dedicated to alleviating bodily issues through blood type diet. They use your blood type to evaluate what foods are better suited to you. They'll tell you what to avoid and what you can feast on without any guilt. This consultation is about your health and about understanding what you are putting into your body. Adjusting your diet to your blood type has been said to assist in the treatment of a wide range of ailments, including reflux in babies, fussy eaters, eczema, asthma, glue ear, constant colds, acne, IBS, other stomach disorders, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, arthritis, heart conditions and hormonal conditions.
All it takes is a simple thumb prick, and you'll be able to walk away with specific knowledge about your body and a paper copy of information that you will be able to refer to for the rest of your life.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.