We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$20 for One Entry to the Beginners Biathlon (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Challenge yourself to a course that is sure to test your endurance and fitness.
- Grab one entry to the Beginners Biathlon from Beyond Adventure Racing, for only $20.
- Beat your first time, by opting for both events, for only $40.
- If you've always wanted to try an adventure race then this is the perfect way to kick-start your new hobby.
Last Friday night, your somewhat inebriated self, declared that you were going to get fit and enter the first fitness competition that you come across. Well now's your chance to prove your words were not just wind.
Grab one entry to the Beginners Biathlon from Beyond Adventure Racing, for only $20.
Be a part of the first Beginner Biathlon in Tauranga from Beyond Adventure Racing. Their aim is to provide the community with a fun way to try an adventure race without the worry of ‘pros’ leading the way. The race consists of a run and a mountain bike in the unique environment of the TECT All Terrain Park. These adventure events are designed for those who want to train for something fun and adventurous.
The race starts with a 5km run around the Uno and Kereru tracks. These tracks finish back in the Mountain Bike Hub where you will make the transition over to your mountain bike.
The Mountain Bike leg is 6km long, and uses the Look Out Drop track. This leg has a steep climb to the Repeater Tower using gravel tracks, before dropping off into a downhill mountain bike section and back to the start to finish.
There are two identical biathlon events, 9.00am on the 2nd March and 9.00am on the 6th April 2013. You can also go one step further and enter 'THE CHALLENGE' and get a free t-shirt by opting for both.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.