We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Beyond Personal Training
$20 for One Entry to the Beginners Biathlon (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Challenge yourself to a course that is sure to test your endurance and fitness.
- Grab one entry to the Beginners Biathlon from Beyond Adventure Racing, for only $20.
- Beat your first time, by opting for both events, for only $40.
- If you've always wanted to try an adventure race then this is the perfect way to kick-start your new hobby.
Last Friday night, your somewhat inebriated self, declared that you were going to get fit and enter the first fitness competition that you come across. Well now's your chance to prove your words were not just wind.
Grab one entry to the Beginners Biathlon from Beyond Adventure Racing, for only $20.
Be a part of the first Beginner Biathlon in Tauranga from Beyond Adventure Racing. Their aim is to provide the community with a fun way to try an adventure race without the worry of ‘pros’ leading the way. The race consists of a run and a mountain bike in the unique environment of the TECT All Terrain Park. These adventure events are designed for those who want to train for something fun and adventurous.
The race starts with a 5km run around the Uno and Kereru tracks. These tracks finish back in the Mountain Bike Hub where you will make the transition over to your mountain bike.
The Mountain Bike leg is 6km long, and uses the Look Out Drop track. This leg has a steep climb to the Repeater Tower using gravel tracks, before dropping off into a downhill mountain bike section and back to the start to finish.
There are two identical biathlon events, 9.00am on the 2nd March and 9.00am on the 6th April 2013. You can also go one step further and enter 'THE CHALLENGE' and get a free t-shirt by opting for both.
More Great Tauranga Deals
The Beauty Box
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.