We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Beyond Personal Training
$49 for 10 One-Hour Boot Camp Sessions incl. a Seven-Day Detox Plan (valued at $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Test your limits and tone up for summer.
- Grab 10 one-hour boot camp classes at Beyond Personal Training for only $49.
- Attend any two boot camp classes per week.
- Check out their Facebook for regular fitness tips, and exercise ideas.
- Sessions will include body-weight resistance exercises, running and walking drills, boxing, interval training to name but a few activities.
At the moment it seems posting something on FB about how sore your butt muscles are or how many times you've worked out this week is the cool thing to do. Being told to give up might not sound right with this type of deal but in this case, if you can't beat them, why not join them?
Grab 10 one-hour boot camp classes for $49 from Beyond Personal Training.
- Jetts Gym Bethlehem (indoor) - Tuesday and Thursday 9.00am (limited space).
- Tauranga Domain - Tuesday and Thursday 12.30pm and 5.30pm.
- Tauranga Domain - Wednesday and Friday 6.00am.
- Mount Maunganui – Monday and Wednesday 6.00pm.
Beyond Personal Training utilises a variety of training styles to get the results you desire. Sessions will include body-weight resistance exercises, running and walking drills, boxing, interval training, free weights, steps, sprints, circuits, stretching and much more. As part of this deal you will also receive a digital copy of the Beyond Personal Training ‘7 Day Detox Plan' to hekp you with healthy eating.
David Jaggs is a qualified personal trainer and a strength and conditioning coach. His combination of skills, qualifications and personality will ensure you have fun, and get the results that you want. If you attend all 10 sessions and do not make positive steps towards your fitness goals, Beyond Personal Training will reimburse you for all of your costs.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.