We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Beyond Personal Training
$49 for 10 Mount Challenge Fitness Classes (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reach the top of the Mount before the end of the summer.
- Grab 10 'Mount Challenge' Fitness Classes with Beyond Personal Training for only $49.
- Receive a digital copy of the Beyond Personal Training ‘Idle to Idol Training Program’ when you grab this deal today.
- Set yourself a New Year's resolution that's actually possible to achieve.
- Train under the guidance of David Jaggs, a qualified personal training and strength and conditioning coach.
There are two kinds of people in who live in Tauranaga. There are those who look at Mount Manganui and think, "That's a pretty rock." And then, there are those who look at it and think, "I wonder how long it would take me to run up that tiny hill.
If you fall into the latter group and you like to push yourself with clear goals, then you've come to the right place. Today, for only $49, you can grab 10 'Mount Challenge' fitness classes with Beyond Personal Training, and get yourself one step closer to the top of the Mount.
Instead of giving yourself obscure and unattainable resolutions for 2013, you should rather set yourself a goal that you could reach. Every one of these fitness classes are specifically designed to help you increase your strength, stamina and fitness, so that you can achieve things that previously seemed impossible. The classes incorporate a wide range of running drills, leg workouts, running and walking drills, steps, sprints, circuits, stretching and other fitness enhancing exercises that will not only make it possible for you achieve your goal, but also get you in shape for the summer. The classes are suitable for people of all fitness levels, and you'll definitely love the group-based nature of the training regime.
Beyond Personal Training are so confident in the effectiveness of their training methodologies that they even offer offer a money back guarantee on all training, if you do not make a positive step towards your fitness goals. So, what are you waiting for? Grab this deal right now and start looking at the Mount in a different way.
Please note: you will be required to meet for the classes at the Mount Surf Club every Monday and Wednesday at 6.00pm.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.