We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$19 for $35 or $29 for $50 In-Store Voucher (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring in the New Year with some sparkly summer treats.
- Grab a $35 in-store voucher for $19 or a $50 in-store voucher for $29 at Bellanova in Tauranga.
- Visit the Mount’s most popular children’s store for all your little one’s needs.
- Have your items gift wrapped for free.
Browse this lovely treasure trove of stylish, affordable and unique children's wear, buckets and spades for the beach and fabulous gifts. Bellanova is fully stocked for all your holiday needs. Christmas is over and the New Year is nearly here! If you looking for that perfect Summer outfit for your child to wear, a gift for that special birthday coming up, or even a baby shower gift, then Bellanova is the place to go.
With a great selection of quality affordable children's clothes and gifts that little bit special. Grab a $35 in-store voucher from Bellanova for just $19 or a $50 voucher for only $29.
Bellanova in Downtown Mount just off the main street is a treasure trove of babies and children's wear, gifts and much much more just waiting to be discovered! Bellanova have a gorgeous range of stylish and unique babies and children's clothing and gifts. With top brands like Minti, Oobi, Seedling, Merino Kids and Cocooi, Bellanova is the place to go in the Mount to buy your children's clothing, fabulous gifts and many different accessories. Remember we offer a free gift wrapping service.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.