We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Raptor Rubs NZ
From $22 for a Natural Herbs & Spices BBQ Seasonings Gift Pack
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make things easy for yourself this Christmas... spice rubs for everyone!
- Grab a natural herbs and spices BBQ seasonings gift pack from Raptor Rubs NZ, starting from $22.
- Enjoy a delicious dry rub over beef, steak, chicken, lamb, salmon and vegetables, either grilled, pan-fired, roasted, baked or barbecued.
- You'll love these NZ-made products, blended from locally grown and harvested kosher sea salt, culinary lavender, dark cane muscavado style sugar, smoked paprika imported from Spain and herbs and spices from Brazil, India, Egypt and Italy.
There's nothing a raptor loves more than a juicy piece of meat. And while we only have a handful of raptors here in NZ, we do have an entire nation of BBQ lovers. From your carnivorous big brothers to Aunt Linda the vego, we've got the perfect gift for everyone in this deal. Grab a natural herbs and spices BBQ seasonings pack from $22 from Raptor Rubs NZ.
Choose from the following options:
- Pay $22 for a three-jar gift pack of Cowboy Steak, Provence Lamb and Chicken
- Pay $22 for a three-jar gift pack of Cowboy Steak, Provence Lamb and Tex Mex
- Pay $22 for a three-jar gift pack of Chicken, Smoky Salmon and Provence Lamb
- Pay $29 for a four-jar gift pack of Chicken, Tex Mex, Provence Lamb, and Cowboy Steak Rub
- Pay $35 for a five-jar selection of all five flavours: Cowboy Steak, Provence Lamb, Tex Mex, Chicken and Smoky Salmon
Gift pack options are presented in a stylish and sturdy, white eco-card gift bag with self-sealable sticker. The top sticker will be left open for you to pop in a gift card before sealing the gift bag closed.
- No artificial colours, articificial flavours, preservatives, free-flow agents or MSG
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- No nuts or dairy
- Made in New Zealand
- 12 months shelf life
- Screw-top and airtight refillable plastic jar
- Fits in your spice rack
- See below for information on each rub
Cowboy Steak Rub - 110g
- A robust and smoky blend of Spanish smoked paprika with a hint of chili, cumin and garlic to enhance beef and steak. Great on barbecued and grilled burgers, steaks and kebab skewers.
- INGREDIENTS: Spanish Smoked Paprika, Dark Cane Sugar, New Zealand Kosher Sea Salt, Cracked Black Pepper, Garlic, Dried Chilies and Texan spices.
Provence Lamb & Vege Rub - 65g
- A complex blend of herbs de Provence, juniper berries and pink peppercorns. Sprinkle over whole roast lamb, chops, cutlets and kebabs. Also great over roast vegetables and grilled mushrooms.
- INGREDIENTS: Herbes de Provence, Fennel Seeds, New Zealand Kosher Sea Salt, Lavender, Juniper Berries and Pink Peppercorns.
Tex Mex Beef/Steak Rub - 100g
- A little bit hot and spicy with smoky Spanish smoked paprika, Tex-Mex herbs and spices and a gutsy kick of chili pepper. Fantastic on grilled and barbecued beef, steak, chicken and pork added to burritos.
- INGREDIENTS: Spanish Smoked Paprika, Dark Cane Sugar, New Zealand Kosher Sea Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Parsley, Tex-Mex spices and Dried Chili Pepper.
Herbes Chicken Rub - 100g
- A delicious, slightly herby and smoky blend of Spanish smoked paprika and herbs de Provence. Perfect on roast, grilled and fried chicken and sprinkled over roast potatoes and kumara.
- INGREDIENTS: Spanish Smoked Paprika, Dark Cane Sugar, New Zealand Kosher Sea Salt, Herbes de Provence, Lavender and Cracked Black Pepper.
Smoky Salmon Rub - 100g
- A subtle and smouldering blend of thyme and Spanish smoked paprika. Lightly grill salmon fillets to perfection with a caramelised layer of rub. Also great on roast vegetables.
- INGREDIENTS: Spanish Smoked Paprika, Dark Cane Sugar, New Zealand Kosher Sea Salt, Thyme and Cracked Black Pepper.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.