We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$59 for 10 Group Fitness Classes (value $119)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See why Bay Bodyfit was voted the Best Gym in the Bay!
- Grab ten group fitness classes for only $59.
- Experience the adrenalin rush with fun and exciting Les Mills group fitness classes
- Les Mills classes include Body Pump, Body Step, Body Combat, Body Balance and RPM
- Grab this deal for yourself and one for a friend!
Voted the best gym in The Bay in October 2010, Bay Bodyfit is your one-stop shop for all your health and fitness needs. Expert instructors, personal trainers and exercise specialists are on hand to help you reach lofty fitness goals you never thought you'd achieve - but if you get started with Bay Bodyfit's group fitness classes you'll be there in no time at all.
Grab 10 group fitness classes for $59 from Bay Bodyfit
Choose from a wide variety of Les Mills group fitness classes including Body Pump, Body Step, Body Combat, Body Balance and RPM. These classes will have your heart-rate climbing and your energy levels soaring as you dance, kick, jump, twist and punch your way through the most exciting exercise classes ever!
Plus you have a whole three months to use your 10 sessions. (Your concession card needs to be activated on or before Mon 18th March)
Grab this deal today and get started. Why not grab one for a mate and work out together?
More Great Tauranga Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.