We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$119 for Two Nights in a Dorm Room for One Person, Daily Continental Breakfast & Two $10 Food & Beverage Vouchers, an Adult Ticket to Tamaki Maori Village & an OGO Ride (value $246)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore the best bits of Rotorua from this central location.
- Grab two nights for one person in a dorm at Base Backpackers Rotorua including daily continental breakfast, two $10 food and beverage vouchers, an adult ticket to Tamaki Maori Village and an OGO Ride for only $119.
- Uncover some of New Zealand's cultural history and colourful heritage.
- Have a swim in the heated outdoor pool or sip a cocktail in The Lava Bar.
When you're a kid, everyone has their own private base to plot devious plans and get up to no good. Today's base is no different, except the fact that it's no secret.
Grab two nights for one person in a dorm at Base Backpackers Rotorua including daily continental breakfast, two $10 food and beverage vouchers, an adult ticket to Tamaki Maori Village and an OGO Ride for only $119.
Base yourself at Base Backpackers Rotorua. You'll be dangerously close to Rotorua's shopping precinct and cafe scene. This backpacker boasts up market rooms as well as a geothermally heated, outdoor pool. Base overlooks Kuirau Geothermal Park, and is chock full of friendly staff aiming to make your stay as hospitable as they can. Ladies, if you're keen for a man-free stay check out The Sanctuary Wing.
While based at Base, this deal includes an Ogo Ride at Ogo Rotorua. Jam yourself into an inflatable ball and allow the experts at Ogo to chuck you down the hill (straight track only). Then head to Tamaki Maori Village for a cultural experience nestled in the thick of an ancient Tawa forest. Experience New Zealand’s most awarded cultural experience — Tamaki Maori Village. Share in the powhiri, the ancient ceremony of welcome, before entering the pre-European village nestled in the 200 year old Tawa Forest. The living comes alive with the sights, sounds and activities of days gone by, including facial tattooing, weaving, carving and demonstrations of how food was cooked and preserved many years ago. Embark on a truly unique adventure that is sure to entertain and educate.
More Great Tauranga Deals
Crabcove - Kerikeri
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.